What agent affects male and female hormones most?
Answer: 24/7 your whole life, caustic laundry detergent chemicals, particularly thickeners, (made from disruptive and mutative chemicals) are likely in your clothing.
- Thickeners are surfactants, an agent found in both powder and liquid detergent.
- Detergent compounds and surfactant chemicals become one in water.
- Surfactants harden when dry (this is widely why fabric softeners are available).
- Due to the thickening properties of surfactants, they are incapable of fully rinsing out of fabrics during the rinse cycle.
- Finally, the dried laundry having combined detergent and surfactant, coupled with a softener, further the chemical contamination lodged in the fibers of your fabrics.
It is crazy that upon showering, with skin pores wide open, we grab a towel carrying invasive detergent chemicals, and then dry off, unaware of spreading the toxic residue over our wet skin and scalp.
Bipolar or manic depression
Allergies or Multiple Sensitivities
It’s no wonder, depressive disorders overwhelm the medical industry.
How skin issues can be eliminated in many cases.
- metabolic syndrome
- skin absorption
- meaning of organic
- class 3 carcinogen
FYI: Read the ingredient label of natural, or organic laundry detergents. Natural and organic does not mean they are safe. Among the numerous volatile agents found in detergents, many are natural and organic, yet are also listed as an IARC, class 2 or 3 carcinogen.